Keep Cool! Summer Finds that Embrace the Heat! by Karma Flowers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012


This heat wave in the Northeast has me on the hunt for the local ice cream truck at all times. And with the extreme humidity bearing down on us, I feel the need for everything in my surroundings to feel light and airy. So I have put together a list of things I am craving...some for you, some for your home, and at least one to remind you that in the right light, the sweat glistening off of your forward makes you sparkle!

1) Fishs Eddy Party Glasses, Kanibal Home2) Print, Field Trip, 3) Temporary Tattoo, Tattly4) Salad Bowl Set, Wind and Willow Home, 5) Geometric Patterned Leather Pouch, CORUMI, 6) Lemon Napkins, Nightingale Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Karma Flowers. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas