My New Favorite Thing. Ana Candles. by Karma Flowers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012



So we spent last week in Sea Isle as we do every year, and happened to stop in a home decor store in Stone Harbor that had these AMAZING taper candles by Ana Candles. I instantly fell in love with the stripes {it's screams carnival to me and I adore anything vintage carnival-ish} and the colors and color combinations are fantastic.


They are perfectly suited for a intimate dinner party but would work equally as well in a larger tablescape for a wedding. Done right, they could easily be the focal point of table design and therefore easy{ier} on the budget then perhaps flowers that would provide the same color impact. {And with a 14 hour burn time they will certainly last through your whole event!}

The store only had the color combination I loved on display so I had to wait to get home to order them here, which was a treat because I was introduced to even more splendid colors. 


One of the best things about my new discovery is that Ana Candles are made right here in Trenton, NJ. Who would have thought? {I am obviously a lover of anything local.}

I purchased these for my dining room but already have the amber ones in mind for our sitting room. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Karma Flowers. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas