Spring Holiday DIY Projects and Ideas

Wednesday, April 16, 2014



This weekend we are looking forward to celebrating the transition to Spring with our friends and family. And there will be some egg-dying, egg-hiding, comfort food-eating, and of course some DIY-ing {we can't help ourselves.} So I thought with a few days to spare {and while there is still time to hit up a craft store}, I would share with you some of the Pinterest projects we have already done and some we plan to do in the next few days. And be sure to follow our Pinterest boards {our DIY board is pinned to regularly}. 

No sew? I am in! Source: The House That Lars Built 


Use your Tattly tattoos people! I have a stash! Source: Country Living

Dave already made this for Charlie with a black fabric marker and it is unbelievable how good it turned out! Source: Mer Mag

Well hello. We have a few stops this weekend and I think this may be the perfect hostess gift. Source: Fox on the Run

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, you did pretty good job here. Love the use of tattoos on eggs. Going to share this one out with others, thanks for posting it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time I visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog. I want to s]hare a site webstagram about instagram, please visit

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2013 Karma Flowers. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas