Real Wedding: Serena and Alvin, Joie Elie Photography, Torne Valley Vineyard

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Last fall we were lucky enough to design the florals and vintage furniture for Serena and Alvin as they married at Torne Valley Vineyard in Hillburn, NY. It was a beautiful, warm fall day perfect for walking the grounds of the rolling hills and lovely vineyard. Serena chose a mostly black and white palette for the personal flowers with pops of green and purple inside the reception tent. All of the images below were captured by Joie Elie Photography.







The couple also treated guests to a vintage cigar lounge created from our vintage furniture on the front porch of the estate. It was the perfect way for guests to relax and unwind after the dancing had been done.


3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love how everything came together, it's very classy. I want to do something like this for my wedding. I want it to be in a back yard with a big tent to put the food and tables under and I want a dance floor.

    http://www.joliettent.net/Products/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing such a nice blog!! Well, I actually got engaged at one of simplest San Diego Wedding venues. As, I need everything to be good particularly like venue, food, decoration and music. And, this place is best that have all aspects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post, both Serena and Alvin looks good and make perfect couple. My prayers are with both of them :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2013 Karma Flowers. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas