Practical Shoes for Event Industry Peeps by the Karma Team, Part 2

Thursday, June 20, 2013


Julie is next...


Shoes, shoes, shoes. They can be a girl’s best friend and on occasion, her worst enemy. Whether you are on your feet constantly for work, or are traipsing around the city for a day, we all know that comfortable and cute footwear is essential.  Ending up with blisters can straight up ruin your day.  As someone who is prone to jacked-up lollies (almost all shoes rip up my feet, I am never without band aids), I am happy to say that I have found a friend in Toms shoes.  For me, they combine just the right amount of support while also maintaining that “barefoot” feeling.  And never, ever, EVER have they given me blisters!!!  And after a long install in the summer sun it is great to be able to throw those puppies right in the washing machine.  ; ) 




I’m digging the lace Toms this summer. They are pretty, feminine, and hella ventilated. If you don’t already have a pair, be sure to give ‘em a try, they won’t disappoint.


xo,

Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Karma Flowers. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas