Company Spotlight: Chalk It Up 2 Love

Thursday, October 17, 2013




While working on a photo shoot this summer, I quickly realized that I new a few of the gals involved growing up. In fact, our families are connected! What a small world. I instantly fell in love with Eileen's work and we have since used her for a wedding project. If you are looking for those custom chalkboard signs all over Pinterest- this is the woman you want doing them. The best part is that she really unique pieces {see the dresser below} including a head board, a mantel, and some really amazing trays that can be used for your signs! More on Chalk It Up 2 Love...

 Chalk It Up 2 Love provides unique signage for every occasion. Whether providing your own framed chalkboard, rent one of our "vintage pieces gone chalkboard", or purchase a custom made unframed board, Chalk It Up 2 Love will help you shout out whatever it is you want to say!  

 I started Chalk It Up 2 Love in mid-2013 and one could say it is a confluence of my passions. I am an accomplished artist who has a soft spot in my heart for the old, worn, bits and pieces of life. Nothing gives me more joy than to rescue and revive an old treasure, while still preserving its elegantly aged patina. I enjoy the thrill of a Saturday morning treasure hunt, and the feeling of finding a special piece that adds uniqueness to my collection. I often times find inspiration for my works in the simplest of places. Whether it’s the adornments on a Chippendale chest, or the way gold leaf has aged and flecked off of a mirror, I see the beauty and purpose in each piece. It has helped craft a style that is elegant and chic, while still being timeless and appropriate for all occasions.

Additionally, I have a love for decorating, designing, and celebrating love and life. Together with my natural ability to hand letter, and the sense of whimsy I like to incorporate into my work, making unique, celebratory signage seems like the perfect way for me to help people celebrate the love in their lives!

Please contact us for info and for all of your celebration signage needs at Eileen@chalkitup2love.com  We are looking forward to hearing from you! 

And be sure to visit our website! http://www.chalkitup2love.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Karma Flowers. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas