Getting Inspired in Oregon...Styled. The Workshop

Tuesday, July 30, 2013




Earlier in July I had the pleasure of flying across the country to attend Styled. The Workshop which is the brain child of Amanda O'Shannessy, owner of Amanda O'Shannessy Creative and One True Love Vintage Rentals in San Francisco, California. The two-day workshop consisted of classroom instruction on event styling {with plenty of tips and tricks I now get to bring home to my clients} and a full-day styled shoot. Amanda curated the shoot with the help of The Green DandelionCommonwealth Vintage Rentals and The Cleaners at the Ace Hotel. The dress and accessories were from Emily Riggs Bridal, the calligraphy from Kathryn Murray, and it was all captured by vendor photographer James Fitzgerald III.  {These are clearly not James's photos, these are my iPhone behind-the-scenes shots}. It was an amazing few days with uber-talented west coast folks that have inspired me beyond what I even thought I was capable of and I am forever grateful for the opportunity {especially to Amanda for her words of wisdom and encouragement}.

Karma will be focusing much more on overall styling of events {of course to include flowers and vintage rentals among other elements}. Changes to our services are coming so stay tuned as we plan to give you a more comprehensive approach to designing and styling your event.

Xo,
Trish









1 comment:

  1. Swoon! This is so gorgeous Trish! I'm so inspired by the cloth backdrop and the teepee shelf (is there a name for that?) and the wood bowl and flower display! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2013 Karma Flowers. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas