Why We're Obsessed with Tattly

Monday, July 22, 2013



When I was pregnant with Charlie, I had a dream nightmare that Charlie was born with a huge red heart tattoo on his left arm. In my nightmare no one believed that it was a genetic miracle and everyone blamed me for tattooing my newborn child. I woke up in cold sweats and have honestly really never recovered from it.

However, despite that traumatic experience, I am over the moon about the tattoos at Tattly. So much so, that this is not my first blog post about them. I think they give the opportunity to have a "tat" I would never have the nerve to get in real life. {Fun fact: I do have ONE real tattoo on my rib cage!} 

In any case, you should check them out because they rule.

xo,
Trish




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Karma Flowers. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas