Busy as Bees Over Here... and a Photo Shoot to Embrace It! Honeycomb Trends by Karma and Trunk

Thursday, August 8, 2013



The last few months have been jam packed with beautiful weddings over here at Karma and Trunk and we were feeling a little worker-bee-ish. So, when I was approached to design and style a recent photo shoot with a Bohemian vibe, I thought we should embrace the honeycomb trend in interior design we have been seeing, and make it work in an event space.

I was first inspired by these images that I was quick to Pin

chairs




screen

wood/tile

Knowing I did not want a literal translation of the honeycomb into the design, I created this vision board to communicate my inspiration with all of the vendors involved.




The team that came together for this shoot was spectacular and we can not wait to share all of the beautiful pictures with you. Details included handcrafted candle holders, a vintage, French military cot, and a handmade, glass honeycomb ceremony backdrop by the inspiring Bespoke Glass Tile in Brooklyn, NY.

Here is one sneak peek behind-the-scenes iPhone pic, but the best is yet to come...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Karma Flowers. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas