The Last Five Things I Pinned and Purchased from Pinterest...Day One

Tuesday, July 16, 2013



I Pin all day long. Literally. A little here, a little there. It's my guilty pleasure. My problem is though that I need to actually buy the stuff I Pin. It's not good enough for me to just be sitting on my "Things" board - I need the item in my hand. So every few weeks, I go through all of the tangible things I have pinned and purchase or dump it. I know, I am a strange bird.

In any case, this has led to some awesome purchases that are worth me sharing with you and some buyer beware tips, so I thought while me and the hubby and kiddo are away for a bit {don't worry I have managed to squeeze a design workshop in there so it won't be ALL rest}, it would be the perfect time for a little blog roll of the things I have recently bought from "Pinterest."

Now that is a not entirely true right? The first thing I want to reiterate is that Pinterest is just the means to tag these items. They all come from their individual shop/company owners. I know sometimes I have a hesitation with blindly ordering an item knowing seemingly so little about a company and not being able to hold the product in my hands before taking the plunge, so hopefully these posts will encourage you to trust the crafty people of the world or at the very least buy the stuff I already bought because I was your test dummy.

First things first...


MY FAVORITE

Picture by Tin Sparrow Studios in my house


I saw this banner from Secret Holiday on Pinterest and the link brought me to their Etsy shop. I immediately knew I had to have it because if you are a parent you know that you must say "It's OK" about one zillion times a day. I thought this cute affirmation banner would not only be a reminder to my son that everything is indeed OK {once he can read it} but it would also be a nice reminder to my husband and I. We appropriately hung it at the base of our steps so that when we walk down in the morning, it is one of the first things we see as we begin our day.

I was shocked {probably more than I should have been} at how absolutely well made this banner is. Everything is hand stitched and it is finished immaculately. I couldn't be happier with it.

So if you need a daily dose of reminding that "It's OK" order this perfect little addition to your abode. 
Retails for $68 {it truly is handmade!}

xo,
Trish 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Karma Flowers. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas