The Last Five Things I Bought from Pinterest...Day Two

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The first thing I want to reiterate is that Pinterest is just the means to tag these items. They all come from their individual shop/company owners. I know sometimes I have a hesitation with blindly ordering an item knowing seemingly so little about a company and not being able to hold the product in my hands before taking the plunge, so hopefully these posts will encourage you to trust the crafty people of the world or at the very least buy the stuff I already bought because I was your test dummy.


My Staple



Poketo

I was immediately drawn the Native American feel I felt this necklace evoked and I was not disappointed when it arrived in the mail. My Pin on my "Things" board led me to the Poketo website where I ordered it with no problem and it was promptly delivered to my doorstep. It is real leather and made well. It holds up to the little people in my life constantly tugging at it and it looks super sharp paired with a white v-neck and a pair of jeans. You can't ask for an accessory more effortless than that!

xo,
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Karma Flowers. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas